Have you been working as a full time class teacher and are looking for a break?
Have you wondered how, as a teacher, you can reclaim your evenings and weekends?
Are you looking for a flexible working pattern that fits around your life rather than around the life of your current school?
If you've caught yourself thinking any of these thoughts, then we have the role for you!
Randstad Education are recruiting for a qualified supply teacher in the Newmarket area to work in local schools, delivering planned lessons to classes from Nursery to Year 6. We work with all the schools in the Newmarket area as preferred supply partner and are always have a requirewment for qualified, professional and caring teachers to join our team.
- Day to day teaching work
- High daily remuneration
- Flexible working patterns
- The ability to take as much or as little work as you require
- Part time job options in specific schools
- A team of Primary specific consultants with 24 years experience working in East Cambridgeshire/West Suffolk
- Online CPD training programmes.
So if you find yourself looking for a more relaxed working and teaching pattern, please call Oli for an informal chat or email using the link below.