Support Workers – Full Training Provided!
We are looking to recruit compassionate and dedicated Support Workers for a Residential School and Home, north of Stevenage in Hertfordshire. You will be supporting children and young adults with a range of needs including Physical Disabilities, Autism, Learning Disabilities and Complex needs including Challenging Behaviour.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience, full training will be provided. More importantly, we are looking for someone dedicated and passionate about helping people with the ability to inspire and help residents fulfil their goals and aspirations.
What will the role of a Support Worker involve?
- You will build strong relationships with the young people and adults you support, working alongside them as one of their key workers.
- You will learn about our individual’s specific needs and help meet those needs in the most appropriate way.
- Assist our individuals with daily living skills and taking care of their personal hygiene.
- Aiding and supporting individuals with education ensuring they meet their goals and targets.
Hours and rates:
- Day and night shifts are available,
- Pay rate starting at £8.01 per hour.
This is an exciting time to join the home as they have big plans for growth and development, with new facilities to include a hydrotherapy pool and equestrian stables. This is a forward thinking place to work and if you have the drive to progress, there is plenty of opportunity to progress to Senior Support Worker or Managerial Level with ongoing support and training.
Our Support Worker role is commutable from Northern Outskirts of Royston including Hitchin, Stevenage, Cambridge, Luton, Harlow, Knebworth, St. Neots, with excellent transport links with a train station 5 minutes’ walk away from the home.
If you have any further questions, please click on apply and we will get in touch to discuss the job vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have.