Online Media Merchandiser
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Online Media Merchandiser to join our clients team as their various sports brands expands their digital capabilities and online retailing platforms.
- Day to day management of the product content
- Developing online platforms in conjunction with brand website hierarchy and navigation
- Looking for new opportunities to develop categories
- Ensuring products/imagery are strategically & correctly merchandised
- Using online/app analytics to study customers patterns/behaviours from homepage to checkout
- Analysing onsite search behaviour to help assist in planning and ensuring products & content presented is relevant and optimised
- Positioning promotions/special offers for optimum exposure to customer viewing preferences & engagement points
- Monitoring onsite seasonal buying trends
- Experience working in an ecommerce environment
- Experience of web content management systems (CMS) & utilising social media platforms
- Digitally literate
- Experience in the use of digital/web analytics tools
- Good organisational skills & ability to work in a cross-functional role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Use latest programming technologies/practices & are keen to embrace new ideas & make Proof of Concepts into scalable applications
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, A.I.
- Experience of generating HTML emails, GIFs & Infographics is preferred but good general competency in online merchandising is acceptable.
- Great training
- Varied and interesting development opportunities
- Competitive salary and generous staff discount
- Opportunity of progressing with a rapidly expanding company
Employees in their business may have access to their customers personal data therefore for a number of their roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.