A secondary school in Sheffield are looking for an English teacher to join their team on a full time contract from October; a career within this academy group offers great job satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent student outcomes. Are you a passionate English teacher who is looking for immediate work? Do you inspire children every day to achieve their best in every class? Then we've got the perfect position for you.
This academy In Sheffield is part of a group of nationwide schools that are progressive and innovative in the way that they teach, whilst always having the student's interests at the centre of all that they do. Their main goal is to enhance children's learning by establishing a supportive school; pupils are taught to express themselves academically, personally, and socially.
The academy has a real focus on recruiting and retaining excellent teachers and support staff, and therefore offers an attractive package which includes:
* A competitive day rate
* Good standards of behaviour
* Proven academic performance
* A high quality continuing personal development plan
* Plan, prepare and teach lessons at KS3 and KS4
* Support colleagues within your department as required
* Participate in and organise extra-curricular activities
* Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
* Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development, as well as preparing them for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to children are and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Lewi today on 0114 2743765