Local Property Expert (Birmingham, OTE 60-80k)
Our client is one of the UK's most high profile, award winning ‘Online Estate Agents of the Year'. Innovative concepts and dynamic vision has allowed explosive growth over the last few years, and they now have a strategic agenda to expand even further.
When you join our client you become part of their family. Your career is important to them; they are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success.
As a Local Property Expert you will be responsible for growing our clients business in your area by proactively building brand awareness, attracting a new client base and completion of property appraisals.
- To build the number of instructions in your area via local marketing including social media, local events, distributing direct mail communications, networking as well as taking advantage of the substantial local market campaign organized by our client.
- Complete accurate and informed property appraisals
- To compile and complete high quality images and floorplans for use in the marketing of properties
- To ensure that all our clients receive an excellent level of service in your area and all service standards are met
- To communicate efficiently with office based Account Managers to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved
- To evaluate competition within the local market
- Minimum of 3 years estate agency and valuation experience in a senior role
- Highly computer literate
- Driving license and own car
- Travel and flexibility with regard to working times will be required as part of this role
- Highest levels of integrity, etiquette and reliability
- NFOPP/NAEA qualification (or equivalent)
- Ability to complete high quality photographs for use in property marketing
If you are looking to assist a growing company and have the relevant skill set that this local property expert self employed role requires then please apply online using the online applications process remembering to attach a copy of your up to date CV.