Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1
Other: • Full time, permanent positions
• Some positions entail extensive worldwide travel
Established for over 30 years, Engica is a Microsoft Certified Partner with its head office in Newcastle upon Tyne. At Engica we develop and implement ‘Safe Control of Work’ software solutions for clients throughout the world.
Due to rapid growth in the marketplace Engica are looking for additional resources to join our Business Development Team. These roles will be expected to provide comprehensive Sales and Marketing support to the Company to help further expand our market share.
These roles are based at our Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne but some travel (UK and overseas) will be required. A full driving licence is essential.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with great organisational skills and a clear commitment to securing contracts. You will be able to communicate with people at all levels and must be able to work confidently on your own as well as with other members of the team.
You will need experience or qualifications in a variety of the following areas:-
- A proven track record in B2B sales.
- Previous software sales experience, preferably within an engineering background, would be to your advantage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate Q4 software to clients.
- Prepare formal quotations and tenders for clients
- Negotiation of contracts with clients
- Focal point for clients / potential clients who contact Engica through a variety of mediums
- Accurate forecasting and management of the sales pipeleine.
- Actively participate in monthly sales team meetings
- Attend conferences and exhibitions
- Qualify leads ensuring appropriate responses are provided to potential clients
Competitive Basic Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) + uncapped commission.
How to apply:
To apply, email covering letter and CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Please clearly mark which position you are applying for and where you saw the job vacancy.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.