Archway International is proud to have partnered with a Global household name within the HR Tech industry.
We are currently looking to add a number of Account managers in the Edinburgh office.
Reporting to the Regional Revenue Manager, the role of the Account Manager, is to manage the ongoing Client relationships for the client and act as escalation between the client divisions and contracted clients as appropriate.
The purpose of the role is to manage key clients in line with agreed contracts and KPI s for any PSL, neutral vendor or managed service contract and to provide strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services which assist Clients in improving recruitment processes, productivity and overall performance. In addition to this, the AM will be solely responsible for the growth of existing accounts & securing new business through current client referrals
- Define, document, and execute an ongoing account strategy to achieve short-term business objectives while planning for long-term growth.
- Developing repeat business by understanding client context, upselling and cross-selling
- Developing Business Case and ROI; Providing strategic inputs to shape the client value proposition and creating winning pitches
- Proactively manage Clients, ensuring compliance to contractual KPIs
- Manage stakeholder relationships; bring site operations managers together on a regular basis chair and telephone and face to face review meetings
- Ensure you have regular onsite presence at key venue/sites & events
- Study client s business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. Improves processes by studying current practices; designing modifications and implementing.
- Research and analyse data, present recommendations to our clients and set a schedule for implementing improvements
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform and how it works and the benefits it offers
- Ensure client maximise the use of our platform and use it correctly to drive self sufficiency across the region
- Ensure there is not off contract spend with other agencies unless already agreed
- Work collaboratively with all other departments to ensure the maintenance and growth in the region
Experience and desirables
- Significant experience in an account manager role, multi-site operations preferred
- Led client contracts of GBP1 -10million independently
- Experience of recruitment sector temporary and permanent
- Track record of deep, consultative, trust based relationships and strong knowledge, understanding of client s business with strong client references
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting data & statistics
GBP32- 38,000 + GBP10,000 commission (annual)
Click apply for one of our consultants to get in touch to discuss how you can further your career as an Account Manager on this exciting opportunity