Area Retail Supervisor
Our client are a family run local bakery who are looking to expand their team with the recruitment of a Retail Assistant working between their multiple stores in North Scotland area.
Initially trained for Retail Assistant position with opportunity to progress to a Management role.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress into Management, and have job security and satisfaction.
Expected to travel to any of their stores on a daily basis to provide cover in staffing.
Driving licence and own car is essential for this position. Mileage and travel time will be paid.
The key duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Working with your team with general food preparation
- Engaging with the customers
- Assisting with coaching, mentoring & delegating tasks throughout the team
- Administration takes such as stock taking, banking and some finance duties
- Customer Service
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as and when required
- Ability to work well as part of a team
As a Retail Assistant you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to learn other aspects of the business, with the option to progress and develop within the company, also after initial probation period the hourly rate will also be revised
- Job security
- Additional benefits
If this sounds of interest, apply today and one of our multilingual team will be in touch!