Customer Service Advisor - Home Working
11.94 per hour, fully home working, ongoing contract converting to a permanent contract, weekly pay - all inbound customer service.
You must live within commuting distance to Perth, Scotland or Glasgow, Scotland.
You will receive full training for this remote working role and all equipment required - you just need wifi and a quiet space to work.
Working 37-40hrs per week Monday - Sunday (off 2 weekends a month), shifts fall within the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday - Fridays (8hr shifts) and Saturday - Sunday the shifts will fall between the hours of 8am - 6pm. You must be fully flexible to be considered for the role.
Standard hours: 11.94 per hour, overtime: 17.91 per hour.
- Inbound customer service relating to maintenance queries and emergency calls
- Logging customer notes on the systems
- Taking call out payments over the phone where required
- Complaint handling where required
- Taking full ownership of a call, ensuring the customer receives the highest levels of customer service
What you'll bring with you:
- Excellent IT skills, you will be required to navigate several systems
- Customer service skills
- Listening skills
- Confidence, you will be required to make customers feel at ease and reassure them that their problem is being dealt with
You must have wifi and a quiet space to work to be successful in this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age