Are you a wordsmith with a passion for storytelling, a knack for creativity, and a keen eye for detail?
Yes? Great! Altro are on the lookout for a talented and versatile Copywriter, or a Communications Specialist as we like to call it, to join our innovative Global Transport team and play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's narrative. This is a full time, permanent, hybrid working position, based in Letchworth Garden City, providing flexibility for both home and office working, Monday to Friday.
So, as a Communications Specialist, what will you be doing? You will craft compelling, engaging, and on-brand copy for a variety of platforms, including brochures, website, social media, PR articles, and more.
Taking ownership of our annual communications calendar, you will ensure creation, delivery, and publication of all content in line with key milestones outlined by the wider marketing plan. Collaborating with business-wide stakeholders you will develop content strategies that resonate with target audiences and drive engagement.
Bringing fresh and innovative ideas to the table, you will contribute to the development of creative concepts that elevate our brand identity.
Who are we looking for? Proven experience as a Copywriter or similar role, with a strong portfolio showcasing diverse writing styles. A creative mindset and ability to think outside the box, consistently delivering fresh and unique content. Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. A drive to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Although not essential knowledge of one other European language would be highly advantageous.
So, who are Altro? A leading global manufacturer and supplier of premium flooring and wall cladding systems for construction and transport. We have been going strong since 1919! Family owned and run, we share family values; we care about you, each other and what we do. Head to our Life_at_altro Instagram page to find out more about and
As well as an exciting opportunity and a competitive salary, what does Altro offer?
- Holiday entitlement starts at 25 days; if you need a little extra you can buy some more
- A defined contribution pension scheme available for all staff
- Hopefully never needed, but from day one you will be covered by our life assurance scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay and an onsite Occupational Health Service
- Confidential 24-hour life management and personal support service for you and your family
- Enhanced family friendly benefits, including Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
- Free eye tests are available for all employees
- A paid day off each year to take part in our volunteering scheme
- Don t worry about getting parked we have free car parking at all our sites
- We offer long service awards to all our employees
- Learning and Development - training and development support, no matter where you are in your career
- A variety of social events across the group, including the company Christmas party.
- It might be a long way off, but we know it s not always easy to stop working so we provide advice and support to ease the transition to retirement.
If you're passionate about the power of words, eager to contribute to a dynamic team, and ready to make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you! Click apply today!