Now Education are recruiting on behalf of a large Nottinghamshire Secondary school for 3 site assistants to start asap on a full time, long term basis.
As there are a number of roles available, the responsibilities will vary and can be tailored to the experience of each candidate. Ideally you will have experience of working in a school setting as a care taker or part of the site staff but experience in other settings/businesses will also be considered.
The school would ideally like to take people on a temp to perm basis where you are working through the agency for a number of weeks before then going on to a perm contract directly with the school.
You would have the support of the head site manager and his 2 deputys so there is a good network of people to approach for advice and any queries and also to give you clear directions and guide you into the role.
The benefits to you!
- Weekly pay, and no payroll fees.
- Support from an experienced education consultant.
- Free CPD training.
- Candidate referral Programme.
- 24-hour registration from the comfort of your sofa.
- 12.07% Holiday pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot to withdraw when you are not working.
- Now Education contributed pension.
- 24/7 direct contact with your dedicated consultant.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the behaviour of pupils in line with the school s behavioural policy.
- Respond to any questions from pupils to support and develop their learning.
- Being flexible to the schools and pupils needs.
- Report back to the key person in charge with any key information about pupils behaviours and progress.
The Ideal person:
- Previous experience teaching History to students of different age groups preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage with students in a classroom setting
- Excellent organisational skills to manage art supplies and plan lessons effectively.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Educated to Degree level (essential).
- A passion for helping young pupils progress within their education.
- Adaptable to a change in circumstances.
- Dynamic and holds strong classroom management.
Now Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation.