Commercial Electrician GBP35-GBP42k + Overtime + Benefits
5 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Electrician 35- 40k + Overtime + Benefits
Location: Van mobile - North Midlands and North-East Midlands
My client is a UK-based mechanical and electrical services consultancy for both the public and private sector. They provide a variety of services covering maintenance, reactive/refurb and new installation and work on sites including health care, offices, retail and industrial.
They are now looking to expand their electrical team by hiring a commercial Qualified Electrician or Approved Electrician to deliver exceptional workmanship across North & North-East Midlands based contracts.
This vacancy is for a Qualified Electrician or Approved Electrician to assist in covering installation, reactive maintenance and planned, and the successful candidate will be either time served or have gone down the electrical apprenticeship route.
ESSENTIAL - SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Previous Commercial and Install/Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of all electrical systems in domestic and commercial settings
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- 2391 Test and Inspection would be ideal but not essential
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills and be able to work well as part of a team
- Organisational and time keeping skills
- A full clean driving licence
- City & Guilds Level 3
- AM2 (or equivalent qualifications)
- 18th Edition
- 2391 test and inspect or 2394/5
The Qualified Electrician or Approved Electrician will receive additional training but needs to be at this level as a minimum, and career prospects are fantastic allowing you to gain new qualifications and further responsibility.
For more information, please email NICK LEWIS with a copy of your CV.
Suitable home locations - Derby, Stafford, Nottingham, Stoke, Crewe, Wolverhampton, Mansfield, Chesterfield.