5 days left
- Full Time
Salary: 24,000 - 33,000
Pebble Recruitment are currently representing a well-established Environmental Consultancy, who are actively seeking an ambitious Ecologist to join their ever-growing team based in either of their Nottingham offices. Our client has grown rapidly and now provides a variety of services to clients. Their spike in recruitment stems from their glowing reputation within the industry, which has resulted in them having a healthy pipeline of both repeat and new business. An exciting time to join!
Our client pride themselves on the quality of the services they offer, whilst prioritising both of their client's and employee's needs, well-being, and aspirations throughout the whole process. Their ethos also revolves around the sustainability of a project, putting this at the forefront of every project. The successful Ecologist will work closely alongside the ecology team in Nottingham, assisting with protected species surveys.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Ecologist, in the Midlands region, to join an employee-focused company that offers extensive career progression opportunities and exposure to a variety of projects.
Ecologist Position Overview
- Undertaking protected species surveys
- Producing complex technical reports (PEA reports, BNG reports, protected species reports, Habitat Management Plans, BREEAM reports, HRAs and EcIAs)
- Managing medium to large-sized projects with the ability to track financial progress
- Helping to up-skill junior members of the team
Ecologist Position Requirements
- 3 years+ of industry experience
- Degree in Ecology, Environmental Management, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 protected species license (preferred)
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Extensive knowledge of UK wildlife legislation and the understanding of how to apply them correctly
- Chartered Institute of Ecology & Environmental Management is preferred
Ecologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary, ranging between 24,000 - 33,000 depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy more
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working, or fully remote
- Progression and training opportunities - generous CPD budget
- Other benefits to be discussed at the interview stage
If you are eager to seize this opportunity or wish to explore other roles, click "Apply Now" or get in touch with Tim Joannides at Pebble Recruitment.
Pebble Recruitment Ltd serves as an employment agency for permanent positions, working with companies across the UK.
Interested? Please APPLY NOW or call us on the phone number shown for a confidential chat.