5 days left
- Full Time
We are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Production Operative to join our clients busy team based in Stoke on Trent on a permanent basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Previous experience within production, manufacturing or machine operating is essential. Counterbalance forklift experience is also preferred.
The role will involve:
- Accurately combining raw materials using weighing equipment to produce the final, high quality product
- Use of the counterbalance forklift to fetch raw materials from the warehouse
- Ensure all machinery and equipment is flushed clean to prevent cross contamination
- Take samples to ensure quality standards are met
- Ensure the correct product and quantities are loaded
- Completing daily housekeeping/safety checks
Working hours (Rotating weekly shift pattern):
- AM shift - Tuesday to Saturday 06.00-14.00
- PM Shift - Monday to Friday 14.00-22.00
- Night shift - Sunday to Thursday 22.00-06.00
There is also a requirement to work 1 in 6 Monday AM shift 06.00-14.00
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free on site parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Discounted private medical cover
An immediate start is available for the successful Production Operative so please apply now.