HGV Shunter Driver
4 days left
- Full Time
We are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced HGV Shunter Driver to join our clients team on a permanent basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Previous shunting, yard operation or HGV driving is essential.
The role will involve:
- Driving trailers & tankers safely throughout the site as required
- Ensure both tankers & trailers are thoroughly cleaned/flushed in line with company policy so they are ready to receive the next product
- Take samples to be tested for each load as required
Working hours (Rotating weekly shift pattern):
- AM shift - Tuesday to Saturday 06.00-14.00
- PM Shift - Monday to Friday 14.00-22.00
- Night shift - Sunday to Thursday 22.00-06.00
There is also a requirement to work 1 in 6 Monday AM shift 06.00-14.00
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free on site parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Discounted private medical cover
An immediate start is available for the successful HGV Shunter Driver so please apply now.