Senior Structural Engineer - Nuclear
Senior/Principal Structural Engineer - Nuclear Experience
- Delivering design work, inspections and construction site support on major infrastructure projects.
- Concept and Feasibility studies for multi discipline design projects.
- Analysis and Design using engineering software such as Tekla, IDEA StatiCA and TEDDS as well as producing hand calculations.
- Preparation of Calculations, CDM activities, Basis of Design, Material Specifications, Scopes of Work, Technical reports, Inter discipline design coordination and supervision.
- Assisting and mentoring team members to promote their technical and professional development.
What You Will Need:
- Good all-round technical design expertise using British and international standards, and/or Eurocodes
- A degree qualified (BEng or MEng), Structural Engineer
- Proven ability in preparation of bids and proposals, and developing good working relationships with clients
- Experience in the design of structures in reinforced concrete and steelwork
- Knowledge of seismic, dynamic and extreme environmental loading beneficial
- Knowledge and use of BIM packages
For the specific nuclear experience, design of nuclear related structures:-
- Extreme environmental hazard design, seismic, blast
- Compiling DSRs
- Working with OS information
- Preference for SC clearance