Territory Sales Account Manager
Field Sales Manager Regional Account Manager Business Development Manager - 80% Account Management covering an established Midlands territory.
Building Products Distribution - Trades Merchant Accounts Sales Account Management Business Development
GBP40,000 - GBP50,000 basic plus OTE. company car, holidays and more
Midlands Territory We need someone that can get out on the road and meet customers across Worcestershire, Birmingham, Coventry, Stoke etc
This is a well-established territory (around 100 accounts) you will be developing and retaining trade, merchant & retail customer accounts with some new business thrown in.
Cracking Midlands based Distribution SME specialising in Building Products who are growing in capacity, locations, and team.
Ace opportunity to take ownership of an established account base and build on existing relationships whilst bringing on some of your own customers.
80% Account Management with 20% New Business - We are looking for a for a ready-made Account Manager with hunger and drive who can create meaningful relationships with trade customers, build this territory and earn loads of commission. Winning!
Speak to Alex at Duval for more info.
We are looking for a proactive, confident account manager who can develop existing merchant and trade accounts. Do you enjoy getting out on the road and meeting with customers? Are you able to take on an established client base and develop customer relationships?
- A classic proactive account management development field sales role specialising in selling building products into a trades and merchant account base
- Ideally you will be based close to the Midlands (Liverpool down to Worcester across to Derby including North/Mid Wales)
- Generate some new business sales and account growth, depending on experience
- You will be based from home, and on the road ideally the client s site and at new appointments
- Develop a strong relationship with trade accounts
- Deal with decision makers
- Sell into trade, increase sales, grow the account!
- 5 years account management
- Ideally will have some experience with Building Products, and knowledge of trade and merchant accounts
- You will be a focussed account manager with some new business and account growth, have confidence and great communication, be someone who can push back and demand more.
- Fantastic team player
- Pro-active, professional with excellent sales and account management skills
Live role now! have all the information! Get in touch or apply now!