Fire Safety Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Role: Fire Safety Consultant
Location: East Midlands (Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, and Derbyshire)
Salary: GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 + car/ travel allowance (circa GBP5,000) + excellent benefits package
Sector: Property & Construction Consultancy
Carriera is excited to be supporting one of the UK's leading property & construction practices who are looking to strengthen its established fire safety department with the addition of a Fire Safety Consultant to join their team in the East Midlands.
Our client is an innovative and progressive practice which has 13 offices based throughout the UK providing a variety of construction services to their clients in the built environment. The business is heavily involved in a range of projects across the built environment, this specific role would be working on a portfolio of retail schemes across the region.
This role would suit a competent client facing fire consultant who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a well-respected practice which is going through an exciting period of growth.
- Conduct fire risk assessments on the project portfolio.
- Maintain fire risk assessor competency requirements through systems training and updates of legislation.
- Offer fire safety consultancy service to clients and stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in regards to fire safety guidelines, fire safety legislation and building regulations.
- Work alongside a multi-disciplined team of building surveyors, project managers, H&S professionals, cost managers.
- Liaise with principal contractors and clients to influence fire safety.
- Oversee all aspects of fire safety for their portfolio of projects.
- Lead and manage projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Develop new and existing business relationships.
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent.
- CFPA Europe Diploma or Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety (desirable but not essential).
- Membership of IFE/ IFSM or capable of working towards this.
- Excellent knowledge of UK fire safety legislation.
- Experience of conducting fire risk assessments across the built environment.
- Competitive salary in the region of GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 (dependant on experience).
- Car or travel allowance (GBP5,000).
- Travel expenses and mileage (45p).
- Pension scheme.
- Company share scheme.
- 28 days annual leave (+ bank holidays).
- Annual employee bonus scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Excellent CPD, support and training provided and clear career path.
- Hybrid working promoted across the business.
If you are interested in the role please contact Mike Davis on (phone number removed) for further information.