Hayley Group Limited are looking for a Driver to join our well-established and experienced team based at our Stoke branch. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
Hayley Group is the largest independent distributor of engineering products and consumables in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer, currently employing over 1,000 people who continue to be a cornerstone of our business and are fundamental to providing industry-leading customer service.
About the role:
As our Driver, your role will be an integral part of the Stoke branch, and you will be responsible for ensuring that deliveries arrive at customer sites in a timely and efficient manner.
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Responsibilities as our Driver will include:
- Ensuring that all customer orders are complete.
- Stock order data entry.
- Arranging the items systematically in the delivery vehicle to align with the planned delivery route.
- Using GPS navigation apps and knowledge of the area to deliver packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Conducting routine maintenance inspections on delivery vans and notifying management of any identified issues.
- Delivering products in good condition to the clients including stock replenishment.
- Interacting with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Unloading packages at the destination and obtaining all necessary delivery paperwork and documentation.
Skills & Attributes we're looking for in our Driver:
- Full driving licence HGV not required.
- FLT licence is desirable, however not essential.
- Proficient in basic computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous.
- Good work ethic, time management skills and a team player.
- Included in the company s bonus scheme.
- From 23 days annual leave (plus public/bank holidays), increased with length of service.
- In-house training provided through Hayley Inspire.
- Company pension (if eligible).
- Free Life Assurance cover (x2 salary).
- Invitation to healthcare scheme.
- Wellness programmes.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
- Excellent opportunities and career prospects available.
Don t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the team at Hayley Group please click apply now to become our Driver - we'd like to hear from you!