7 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to work for a thriving charity, that provides a person focused approach to individuals with a wide range of needs? We need a senior administrator to join our team. They will report directly to the Service Director, and act as secretarial support to senior managers in our Newcastle-under-Lyme area. There will be some travel requirements.
What will you be doing as a senior administrator?
- Be first point of contact for internal and external enquiries.
- Organise meetings and events, including bookings of rooms or venues, and efficiently distribute relevant paperwork.
- Manage diaries, book appointments, schedule meetings, maximising the service managers time, effectively.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience?
- PA, secretarial or strong administrative experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Fast typing skills
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to drive
What will you get in return for your work as a school receptionist?
- Immediate start
- Up to GBP26,000 salary
- Generous benefits
- Great annual leave
- Free parking
- Great office location
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.