HR PMO Manager
HR PMO Manager
HR Project Manager
Burton on Trent
Hybrid/Agile working locations
This company is a leading player in the Hospitality industry, boasting a substantial workforce and a reputation for excellence. With a growing number of sites nationwide, they pride themselves on their collaborative and innovative work environment.
This role offers hybrid/agile working - you will be required to be on site 50% of the working week but this can be from any of the many sites around the UK. However, the main stakeholders for this role will Burton on Trent so you will be expected to travel to Burton as business needs require.
This HR PMO Manager (HR Project Manager) role is a unique opportunity to contribute to a successful People Strategy within this successful National Hospitality business.
Reporting to the People and Culture Director, the individual will be responsible for managing and leading a range of HR projects, with a focus on efficiency and best practice.
- Managing and leading a range of HR projects across the business.
- Responsible for project planning roadmap/deliverables
- Fostering a culture of best practice and continuous improvement.
- Support with demand management and resource planning against projects for HR
- Interprets data & insights to help shape, measure, and develop project scopes showing return on investment and business impact
- Collaborate with Project Leads
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress and outcomes to the HRLT
- Works closely with the PMO transformation team to align best practices for the project management approach
A successful HR PMO Manager should have:
- Demonstrable experience managing and leading projects - Ideally but not essentially within HR
- A commitment to fostering a culture of best practice and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- A competitive annual salary of 50000, plus a 10% bonus.
- A flexible working arrangement, with a 50/50 hybrid model.
- The opportunity to contribute to a successful and growing company.
- A supportive, collaborative and innovative work environment.
- The chance to make a real difference in the HR landscape of the business.