Our client, a developer of low-cost, reliable grid batteries is currently looking to hire a Technician. The successful candidate will assist with research and development of cutting-edge new battery technology at two pilot-scale production sites in Burton.
The Technician will:
- Perform routine lab operations under supervision and with necessary training, including.
- Handle hazardous chemicals with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Operate heavy machinery and high temperature equipment like kilns and thermal baths.
- Visually inspect and test finished product for quality defects.
- Maintain an orderly and clean work environment.
The Technician will have:
- Levels, BTEC, or equivalent.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a diverse team.
- Ability to follow instructions and safety procedures accurately and consistently.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, simply click the Apply now" button, and we will be in touch with more details!