Estate Agency - Residential Lettings Negotiator - Burton on Trent -
Have you got what it takes to join the Award Winning Sales and Lettings Agent in Burton-on-Trent. This highly successful, customer focused Agents are now seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team! This is a superb opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator who can either hit the ground running or a trainee who is customer focused and willing to develop with the company.
As a Lettings Negotiator you must be able to identify good quality tenants and agree with the landlord a suitable tenancy. Working on behalf of the Lettings Manager you endeavour to leave no stone unturned to ensure that targets are met and that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business.
- Generate and convert landlord leads through prospecting activities.
- Register and qualify potential tenants to the Sure standard.
- Book and carry out appropriate viewings.
- Follow up Viewings to identify suitable applications.
- Deal with offers and ensure suitable applications are submitted.
- Update landlords on the progress on their marketing and applications
- Take part in marketing activities to generate new business.
- Communicate effectively both externally with customers and internally with the team.
This is a superb opportunity for an Lettings Negotiator to join this customer focused, award winning team.
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.