Parts Sales Advisor
Over the past few years, LKQ Euro Car Parts has developed into something that is much more than the leading distributor of car and LCV parts. While we continue to focus on our customers across our three key markets (trade, retail and collision), stocking over 100,000 different parts and operating from 280 branches across the UK and the Republic of Ireland, our key focus is on our colleagues - we recognize that our people are our greatest asset.We currently employ over 9,000 colleagues; from logistics and supply chain, to indoor or field based sales, or finance and legal, to marketing, communications and HR - the world really is your oyster when you work for LKQ Euro Car Parts.As part of LKQ Europe and wider LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader, there are ample opportunities for ambitious individuals to flourish and grow; both personally and professionally.Developing our people is part of our core values at LKQ Euro Car Parts; you don't just get a job, you get a career when you work with us. Our teams are committed to championing your success, because when you deliver great, so do we.
As a Sales Advisor within our branches, you are pivotal to the success of the business. You will build relationships with trade customers on a regular basis both in person in the branch and over the phone, aiming to win new business and cement relationships with existing trade customers ultimately delivering on our customer promise.
Why work for LKQ
We are a people first organisation for our colleagues, the customer is at the heart of everything we do, and in turn we put our colleagues at the forefront of our business. As with many of our roles, we are happy to talk about flexible working options, we are committed to supporting a healthy worklife balance. We're looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best and make it their business to excel, whatever their role. We strive to support all our employees through their individual career paths and thrive within our business.
- Build relationships with customers aiming to win sales, improve margin and have excellent customer service within the branch
- Become an expert in LKQ Euro Car Parts product offerings to customers and be seen as the trusted advisor
- Working collaboratively with the other areas of the branch, ensuring that the customer needs are met
- Ensure all call backs are completed in a timely manner
- Work closely with other internal teams across the business to understand our products and be one step ahead of our customer needs
- Work with the Warehouse Supervisor to understand customer returns and look to reduce our return rate by building better relationships with our customers
- Utilising relevant business data to understand the opportunities across all customer bands and product groups
Skills and Experience
- Great communication skills demonstrate the ability to develop customer relationships and drive customer connectivity
- High levels of focus, energy and drive
- Good business acumen
- Always delivering best in class service to establish customer experience excellence
What we offer
- 22 days annual leave
- Hapi benefits retail discount
- Staff discount
- Genuine career progression
- Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme, offering financial and wellbeing support
LKQ Euro Car Parts sits at the heart of the automotive aftermarket, supplying an unrivalled range of vehicle parts to over 18,000 customers through a world class logistics operation in the UK and Ireland. But we are so much more than just a parts supplier, we lead the market through innovative digital and service offerings, supporting our customers every step of the way as they prepare for the future. If you want to start your career with LKQ Euro Car Parts apply now.