Trade Plate Drivers
We are currently working alongside a large Car Dealership who are looking for additional Trade Plate Drivers due to a high demand and workload.
- Undertake the collection and delivery of vehicles to and from site.
- Ensure that levels of customer service within the function are exceptional at all times.
- Maintain exceptional levels of health, safety & security
- Collect & deliver vehicles as directed.
- Ensure road worthiness of vehicles, reporting any defects in a timely fashion.
- Report all damage to vehicles or property in-line with Company procedures.
- Carry out vehicle damage appraisals to a high level of accuracy at all times.
- Process all relevant administration to a high standard, whether paper based or electronic.
- Dispatch documentation to the Administrative function as required.
- Carry out delegated duties as required.
- Full UK driving licence, with no more than 6 points (No In, DD, TT99)
- Confident in driving all manner of vehicles including: Manual & Automatics
- Experience of working to deadlines with quality output
- Attention to detail
- Well presented at all times
- 8am start Monday - Friday
- Gauranteed 8 hours
- Either 1 longhaul journey or 2 local deliveries
- Must be over 25 years due to insurance
To apply send a current CV or for an informal chat call (phone number removed)
All applications received on evenings and weekends, will be contacted between the hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Search Direct Recruitment (Midlands) Ltd