Trainee Cover Supervisor- Full training providing
ABC Teachers are recruiting candidates who are passionate about a new career working in Secondary schools.
No experience is required, all training providing internally by ABC Teachers. The role can be made flexible for both full and part time to suit your needs.About the role
ABC Teachers are looking for trainee cover supervisors to work in Secondary Schools across Leicestershire
. This is a diverse and rewarding role. Which includes -
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy.
- managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school s policies and procedures.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school s agreed referral procedures on the Behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
- ABC Teachers work with a diverse range of Secondary schools across the Leicestershire area
- Supportive and encouraging schools keen to help you develop and succeed
- A range of day-to-day, short-term and long-term roles
- Chance for position to become permanent with the school
To be considered for the role of Trainee Cover Supervisor you will have:
- Completion of a mix of online training, and a training day in our Lichfield offices
- A positive and can do attitude in your approach to work.
- Own transportation or happy to use public transport.
- Excellent punctuality and professional conduct.
- Willing to get a DBS on the update service (DBS GBP45, update service GBP13)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- A positive and can do attitude in your approach to work
- Completion of training
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.What ABC Teachers offer As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
ABC Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.