Sales Support Administrator
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join our client based in Burton on Trent, on a temporary basis for 6 months, with a strong possibility of going permanent. They are looking for someone who is immediately available to start work. The main purpose of this role is to provide technical and sales support to customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To have a basic understanding of the company products
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Provide technical support to end users
- Processing sales orders
- Processing of sales returns and customer credits
- Ad hoc administration duties.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be a strong administrator and communicator, along with having an excellent attention to detail. If you are immediately available and have the skills and knowledge required for this busy role, then please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hrs, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)