Permanent position, competitive rates of pay, training and upskilling, award winning company, clean modern working environment, 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays), rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years' service, Colleague Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution, Discounted Healthcare scheme, Life Assurance.
We are looking to recruit several Auto Electrician for a large manufacturing operation based in Derby.
We welcome applications, from someone who is an Auto Electrician or has previous experience in panel wiring, electrical loom assembly, working with vehicle electrics, anything from cars to HGVs.
Responsibilities of the Auto Electrician role;
- Installation of electrical systems to light commercial vehicles, as per drawings and customer specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
- Interpreting drawing layouts, per spec on vehicle, using correct tools and wiring techniques to fit wiring looms and harnesses efficiently.
- Termination of cables within Commercial Vehicles exterior and interior low voltage electrics
- Fitting, assembling and commissioning electrical components, as required, to specification or drawings.
What we need from you for the Auto Electrician role;
- Previous experience or relevant industry experience of installing components using assembly instructions within a workshop environment.
- The ability to read and understand build instructions
- Proven ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to communicate well with other team members
- Demonstrate commitment, reliability and good time-keeping
What you get from the Auto Electrician role;
- Permanent position,
- Training and upskilling
- Clean modern working environment
- Multiple award winning company
- Competitive rates of pay,
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays), rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years' service,
- Colleague Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution,
- Discounted Healthcare scheme,
- Life Assurance.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to have a private and confidential chat, please contact Joseph Reid at E3 Recruitment.