Contracts Manager - Stoke-On-Trent - Up to 50,000!
A leading UK General Haulage and International Logistics company, offering both domestic and global logistics and freight forwarding services.
You will be overseeing and building relationships with new client contracts and current clients with the occasional client visit.
We are looking for someone with a strong history in contract logistics and be confident in communicating with staff across all levels and stakeholders.
Up to 50,000 DOE
5 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Extensive learning opportunities
Employee Engagement Forum
Reward and Recognition programme
- Management of all warehouse operations & inventory management
- Contracts Manager will have full responsibility of P&L and forecasting.
- Oversee contract renewals and retention of contracts
- Making sure that company assets in the warehouse are controlled and accounted for at all times and in line with budget.
- Management of the WMS and the maintenance of, including pallet sequences / product Mins & Max's and the product movement reviews.
- As Contract Manager you will have operational, Commercial accounts and financial responsibility
- Significant managerial experience
- Knowledge of WMS systems including RF Scanners
- Proven experience running a high performing profitable contract logistics department
- Significant managerial experience in contract logistics with a demonstrated work history
- Able to interpret statistics and data effectively
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
WR Logistics are the recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.