21.25 hours: Wednesday 11.45 -5pm, Thursday & Friday 8.30 - 5pm
Harper Recruitment Group are looking for a confident and 'hands on' Receptionist with strong administrative skills.
This is a job share and the contract is temporary to permanent.
What will the role involve?
- Meeting and greeting visitors, you will be the face of the Derby office, providing a warm and welcoming environment
- Answering and directing incoming calls or taking messages
- Co-ordinating meeting rooms and keeping them clean and tidy
- Booking catering services, travel tickets, and hotel rooms when required
- Managing expenses spreadsheet and claims
- Inputting PO numbers into Oracle and processing invoices for payment (training provided)
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- General office administration duties to support wider teams
Who are we looking for?
- A Friendly and well-presented professional
- Proven administrative experience
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Able to multitask and prioritise busy workload effectively
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment! Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact all candidates. If you have not heard from a Consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
About Harper Recruitment Group:
Harper Recruitment Group has been offering high-quality recruitment services across Nottingham, Derby and the wider East Midlands since 1987, specialising in recruiting business support professionals of all levels on a permanent, contract or temporary basis.