Coffee Shop Unit Manager
Looking for your first catering management role?
Want to make a difference and ready for that next career step?
Come and join the team - we are looking to recruit a manager for our coffee shop, ideal for someone looking for their first manager role in the catering industry before progressing and growing your own team and making the coffee shop bigger and better.
We are offering a Full Time, 40 hour per week contract, working 5 days out of 7, the role does include some weekend working, however no late evenings, or early mornings.
• Supervisory experience, preferably in a branded coffee or food business.
• Have basic financial / commercial understanding - we can teach you the rest.
• Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude whilst leading by example.
• Great communication skills and a confident manner, with the ability to build an excellent relationship with the client.
• Have a passion for fantastic customer service and a hands-on management style.
• Self-motivated and able to encourage your team to succeed.
• Good command of the English Language
In return we offer
• Pension scheme.
• Free parking and discounted meals when on duty dependent on shift pattern.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Uniform provided.
• Staff discount.
• Staff online savings portal.
Salary Dependent on experience.