Recruitment Account Manager
We are excited to be recruiting for an Account Manager for our expanding client based on the outskirts of Norwich.
This is a full time, permanent role paying GBP26,000 plus bonus.
To support the Business Development Manager to be effective in delivering the business strategy by supporting with account management of all clients and workers
As an Account Manager within the centralised staffing division, you will be at the heart of the business, and you will prove invaluable in helping support the division with growth by providing outstanding customer service to all clients and delivering the provision within a target focused industry.
This is a varied role with lots of responsibility and diversity of work. You will be a brilliant multi-tasker in a fast paced environment. Skills that will be utilised are high level of detail and customer service, the ability to work at speed.
- Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals.
- Identify, progress and pass sales leads as required to the business development team
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities.
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures.
- Manage and profitably develop client relationships.
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service.
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently
- Successfully place suitable staff with clients.
- Ensure that all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies.
- Understand and meet agreed KPI's
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets.
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate.
- Develop and manage client/candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times.
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedure including accurate database management.
- Develop expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector in order to consult with candidates and clients.
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate.
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients
- Conducting regular service reviews with both clients and candidates to ensure continuous improvement
- Operate in line with industry code of ethics and relevant legislation
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on recruitment database
- Comply with all relevant legislation and appropriate codes of conduct
- Comply with all relevant specific legislation
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities.
- Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate
Person Specification (skills, knowledge and experience)
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills.
- Able to lead and motivate a team
If you're interested, click 'APPLY' or email me on