Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: GBP25-GBP30k basic + OTE
The UK's largest independent business telecoms and cloud communications provider, our client delivers unparalleled expertise and simply brilliant customer experiences to in excess of 800,000 Corporate citizens globally.
Having achieved meteoric growth through substantial investment in their people and processes, our client is continuing to excel within their industry! As such, they're now looking for highly-motivated graduates to join their team of Account Managers!
Our client has built an award-winning team of inspiring and innovative individuals, who act with integrity and knowledge in all that they do. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming organisation that encourages employees to be the best versions of themselves!
- A competitive basic salary of GBP25-GBP30k
- Fantastic OTE/Commission taking your total earnings higher!
- Excellent progression and development potential
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Hybrid working options
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, their offering and the markets they operate within in order to educate clients
- Oversee the management of a portfolio of accounts and actively seek new business opportunities for your portfolio through networking
- Attend meetings with Client Directors, assisting in the sales process to ensure maximum profitability for the business
- Create and deliver presentations to potential and existing clients to promote all the solutions available to them
- Act as the escalation point for every eventuality, inspiring confidence as the 'go-to' contact for customers
- Handle and resolve any customer complaints that may arise, ensuring you manage the business relationships
- Manage and maintain bespoke and complex accounts, handling and resolving any requirements that come with them
- Process bespoke reports generated each month for selected customers
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Strong IT skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.