Guide Dogs - Door to Door Fundraiser
Guide Dogs - Door to Door Fundraiser
- Basic wage, GBP11 - GBP13 per hour, plus excellent bonus opportunities
- Up to 32.5 Hours a week Monday to Friday, paid weekly.
- Flexibility in shifts and hours once trained
- Ideal role for semi-retired or someone returning to work.
- Join a diverse team who are inclusive and welcoming in a supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
Looking for a job that changes lives and makes a difference?
Guide Dogs is looking for passionate, engaging people to work on their behalf as a professional fundraiser.
About Guide Dogs
Currently, there are around 2 million people in the UK living with a vision impairment, and every six minutes one more person loses their sight.
Guide Dogs ambition is a future where every person with sight loss has the confidence and support, they need to live their lives to the full. They support thousands of blind and partially sighted people across the UK through the provision of guide dogs, mobility, and other rehabilitation services.
Guide Dogs can only deliver their services to more people with the continued support and generosity of their donors, thousands of whom are recruited via amazing professional fundraisers each year. So, apply today and make a difference!
About the role
We are looking for confident communicators to represent one of the UK s best fundraising campaigns as a paid charity fundraiser, inspiring members of the public to sponsor a puppy.
Diversity is very important to us. Most of our successful fundraisers on the team team are over 50 and account for over 20% of our work force. The role suits all types of people from all sorts of backgrounds. We can be flexible for semi retired people or parents looking to return to work. Once trained a lot of our fundraisers work on their own in their local community and become Guide Dogs ambassadors.
What we offer:
- GBP11.00/hour basic starting wage weekly pay, plus a highly competitive weekly bonus scheme
- No experience necessary, but you must be a charismatic and confident communicator. As a paid charity fundraiser, you will develop the transferable skills you need to boost your career progression
- Opportunity for promotion within the campaign and a career in the fundraising industry
- Work to help change people's lives for the better and make a real impact for good
- Regular engagements with the charity
- Enrolment on to EAP health, mental and emotional well-being scheme for you and immediate family which includes 24-7 helpline, 6 therapy sessions a year, debt and legal advice
- A supportive and collaborative culture with ongoing support, development and training
- An opportunity to work in a role where work stops at the end of your shift, you can t take your work home with you and if you have been working hard there are opportunities to finish early
- Diverse and inclusive working environment, welcoming people from all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds
- Driving licence not essential; 45p per mile if using own car
- Flexible working opportunities and a culture that supports a decent work life balance
- Engage with members of the public on their doorstep
- Promote Guide Dogs work and inspire people to donate through regular donations
- Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner, upholding Guide Dogs values and behaviours
What we re looking for:
- Outgoing and friendly applicants
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a target-driven role
- Committed to upholding Guide Dogs values
- People with a passion for helping others
- Applicants over 18 years old
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click apply and attach a CV!