Bank Residential Childcare Worker
Acorn Education and Care are hiring Bank Residential Childcare Workers in the Hayling Island region!
Role: Bank Support Worker
Salary: GBP10.52 per hour
Hours: Flexible, Bank Contract
Location: Hayling Island, Hampshire
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle required
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you'll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: GBP10.52 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn GBP1000 by referring a friend
- "Your Wellbeing Matters" - access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that's right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100's of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Bank Residential Care Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents' lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would be as follows
- Supporting young people to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engage our young people in tasks and activities
Acorn Education & Care, part of Outcomes First Group, are recruiting Bank Residential Childcare Workers to join our team within the Hampshire Region.
Beachlands, is one of our registered accommodation, offering support for vulnerable young people with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex Needs.
We are friendly and fun, and though there are challenges too, everything we do is dedicated to creating rewarding experiences - for those we look after and for everyone in our team!
And that's not all, we place the outcomes of the vulnerable young people in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you'll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on screen instructions or call us today on and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service.