Residential Childcare Worker
Acorn Education & Care are hiring Residential Children's Care Workers in the Shrewsbury region!
Role: Support Practitioner
Salary: Up to GBP27.740.80 per annum (inclusive of 8 sleep in payments per month)
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (40 hours per week, 2 days on, 4 days off)
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle required
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you'll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: GBP23,420.80 per annum
- Sleep ins paid at GBP45.00 per night
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn GBP1000 by referring a friend
- "Your Wellbeing Matters" - access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that's right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100's of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Residential Childcare Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents' lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Acorn Education and Care, part of Outcomes First Group, are hiring a Residential Children's Care Practitioner in the Shrewsbury, Shropshire area.
Working with our young people at Little Dinthill Cottage in Shrewsbury, Shropshire you'll be part of a team supporting 3 children between the ages of 11 to 15 years, to develop the life skills and enjoy the life experiences they need to have bright futures.
The accommodation is based in the Shrewsbury area, and are within commutable distance from Nantwich, Whitchurch, Telford, Shifnal and surrounding area.
We are friendly and fun, and though there are challenges too, everything we do is dedicated to creating rewarding experiences - for those we look after and for everyone in our team!
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service fee.