Recruitment Process Outsourcer Sales & Resourcing Manager
Role:Recruitment Process Outsourcer Sales & Resourcing Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
Salary: GBP35,000 plus car allowance & generous bonus/commission package
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Recruitment Process Outsourcer Sales & Resourcing Manager to join our client s successful team in Milton Keynes.
About my client
My client is a business to business asset hire & funding group of companies. Their assets represent over thirty thousand supply chain links across every industry.
The RPO Sales & Resource manager will play a critical role in my client s recruitment platform, they will be responsible for driving sales in the RPO Sector whilst also assisting with internal recruitment. This position requires a dynamic individual with a strong understanding of the RPO service & a knack for capitalising on business opportunities.
This role offers a unique opportunity to shape the RPO service, drive business growth & ensure effective resource management.
- 24 Days holiday + 1-day birthday holiday + 8 BH
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Allocation of a turkey at Christmas
- Employer supported volunteering days
- Life Assurance x2 Annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contractual discretionary sick pay
- Company pension scheme
- Internal promotion pathways
- Refer a friend scheme
What we would like from you:
- Proven experience in sales, especially within the RPO industry
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes & resource management
- A positive and hardworking attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Results orientated & self-motivated
If interested in this role, please apply below.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.