Do you want to join a market leading catering supplier with over 80 years' industry experience?
Do you want the opportunity to develop personally and professionally?
Do you want to join an exceptional team that delivers operational excellence?
Job Reference: CAT/RP/25-10/999
Job Title: Catering Assistant
Location: Site Based
Site Address: Birkenhead
Postcode: CH46 1PR
Pay Rate: GBP10.42
Hours per week: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday - 07:00 - 13:30 - 30 hours per week
How we reward our employees?
- Win a cash reward monthly in our Food Co Directors Star Award.
- All winners of Food Co Directors Star Award are entered into the Annual Star of the Year Award Winner receives GBP1000 holiday vouchers.
- 20% Discount at The Gym - 200 sites nationally.
- Discounted Merlin Passes for all employees to enjoy discounts on top attractions.
- Up to 40% Discount on RAC Membership.
- Up to 30% off Microsoft office 360 Packages.
- Wide range of retail discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme with up to GBP500 of rewards!
- Opportunities for personal and professional development via our Learning & Development platform.
- Career progression within a growing company.
- Access to WageStream giving you the ability to track your wages in real time and access 30% if your earned pay instantly.
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated and driven Catering Assistant to join our Catering team within our Angel Hill business division. This role will be based at our prestigious client site in Birkenhead
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering our outstanding food and drink offering to our clients and site visitors.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- Support with catering-related tasks within the kitchen environment and surrounding areas.
- Assisting with the service of food and drink within operational hours
- Supporting with hygiene documentation and administration
- Assisting with stock replenishment and storage of deliveries
What are we looking for
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- A driven and enthusiastic employee
- Someone who is willing to attain the highest standards possible.
- We are looking for an employee that is autonomous in their approach but also happy to work well in a team.
- Ideally, you will have your food handling certificate but don t worry if you don t, we can help you achieve this!
- We want a self-driven and reliable employee, who wants to learn and develop!
Angel Hill Catering is part of the OCS Group, one of the Global Leaders in Contract Catering.
We have 3 specialist brands within our catering division, which are:
- Angel Hill
- Academy and
- Groundhouse Coffee
Our catering division provides bespoke catering solutions in every sector and business type. We offer a full range of catering services, including full counter services, coffee & deli bars, hospitality & events. If this sounds like the sort of business you would like to join, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
How to apply
Please click apply now and complete the application process!