Customer Service Administrator - Service Delivery
Customer Service Administrator Service Delivery
Location: Peterborough, PE2 6GN
Salary: GBP22,000 pa + Overtime
Contract: Full time, Permanent, 37.5 hrs per week, 09 00 office based.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays , Free onsite Parking, Enhanced Pension Scheme up to 11% employer contribution, Health insurance of up to 75% of salary, Up to 6x Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme and Free Wellbeing App (Thrive)!
We are Hobart UK; we are recruiting and we want you!
We are a renowned market leader in commercial catering equipment, manufacturing cooking equipment, warewashers and food preparation machines for the foodservice industry.
We are part of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a global Fortune 250 diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses.
With more than 50,000 employees worldwide ITW have a strong focus on talent management, offering every single employee the chance to grow and build their career.
Customer Service Administrator The Role:
We are now recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to assume responsibility for delivering a first-class service operation, you will provide excellent customer service, administration and support to our Customers and Field Service Technicians!
The Customer Service Administrator role includes but is not limited to:
- Handling incoming customer service requests.
- Support the management of central email inboxes, responding and actioning e-mails.
- Process payments from customers where required.
- Update customer portals with information relating to service calls ensuring statuses are accurate.
- Contact customers as required to update them on technician plans or follow customer specific requirements.
- Schedule calls for technician attendance and book in technician visits where required.
In order to be successful in this role you must have / be:
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focused attitude.
- Team player who is adaptable and happy to support others to achieve the overall business goals.
- Highly motivated and well organised.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Good problem solver.
- Previous experience of working to structured KPI s / SLA s and be results focused.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate the ITW core values, integrity, respect, trust, shared risk and simplicity
It would be great if you had previous knowledge of the food equipment / commercial kitchen environment / service industry market.
We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued, and everyone can achieve their potential at work regardless of their background.
We welcome applicants who present the right transferable skills and behaviours to achieve success.
Click on APPLY today!