We are partnering with a well-established and recognised accountancy firm in the appointment of portfolio manager based in Wilmslow.
On a growth trajectory this accountancy firm diverse book of clients range from one-man-bands to multi-national million- pound turnover corporate entities.
- managing a team of staff
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Review of annual accounts
- Review of corporation tax
- Managing a GBP200k portfolio of clients
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparing detailed management accounts in excel
- Training staff
- Meeting potential new clients, sending proposals and helping on board new clients
- Part or Qualified accountant AAT/ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience working in an accountancy firm including managing clients.
- Experience completing year end accounts.
- Experience using Iris would be desirable
- Self-starter, driven and polite with strong communication skills.
- Salary up to GBP55k
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Private health care
- Regular team events
- Free parking
For the right person, there is also an opportunity for progression to Director and to ultimately become a co-owner of the business.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: gb/en/privacy-notice
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: gb/en/how-spot-recruitment-scams-and-protect-yourself