Team Leader - Nights
We are pleased to be recruiting Team Leaders for an established market leader in the auto sector across accident replacement vehicles across the whole of Australia. The role is an exciting night shift opportunity working only 7 months of the year.
Salary - GBP40,000, OTE GBP65,000
Schedule 3 nights on 3 nights off, (32 Hours a week)
Operating Hours Monday through to Sunday 10pm 10am (10-hour shift pattern)
The purpose of this role is deliver core KPI s both Hard and Soft through the inspiration and influence of your team
This will be a role that delivers growth through improved skills and behaviours of the team
The role will sit alongside and collaborate with other Team Leaders and the Training Manager to form a pivotal approach to achieving the sales objectives.
- Build and deliver success plans for the team and individuals
- Evaluate performance throughout the day and current period to identify improvements and develop/deliver plans to achieve all objectives and KPI s
- Continually assess the skill levels of the team, implementing remedial plans to enable success.
- Support personal development planning
- Inspire teams with creative engagement and effective use of leadership tools to influence performance
- Individual coaching sessions for excellence
- Identify and address barriers to success with individuals
- Collate and track analysis of effectiveness, customer experience and skill levels. Present back tracking to plan, further initiatives to achieve.
Experience, Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrable evidence of leading a sales team to success
- Experience of delivering against against sales metrics
- Experience of positively influencing growth and improvement with individuals
- A proven coach
- Experience of different sales and coaching methodology
- An eye for detail and effective record keeping.
- Proven track record of analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent time and task management
- A passion for helping others and delivering excellent levels of skill.
- Understanding of basic business metrics and how they influence performance
- Ability to work in a global team
- A willingness to learn, develop and grow within your role.
- High level of professional customer service & empathy
Who We Are
- We are a market leader in the auto sector with established and developing businesses across accident replacement vehicles and management and subscription car ownership. The business is fast-paced and dynamic with an aggressive growth agenda.
- We put our customers at the centre of everything we do and so we must constantly develop our people to provide world-class service and support.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication to make us extraordinary. We operate in a constantly evolving environment that is underpinned by a strong focus on collaboration and productivity.
- We value and nurture a progressive and continuous improvement culture with a focus on creating and maintaining a high-performance company. This means (as an entire business) we constantly maintain a growth mindset in everything we do.
- There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more and do better.
Please apply with an up to date CV.