Plumber Multi Trader
Plumber Multi Trader
Covering Croydon and surrounding SE London postcodes
Up to £36,000
Company van and fuel card provided
39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Hyde is looking to recruit a Plumber Multi Trader to carry out maintenance and repairs to our residents’ homes.
Hyde is one of the UK’s leading and award-winning providers of affordable homes in London, the South-East and surrounding areas. We provide and manage 50,000 homes to over 100,000 customers. Our ethos is simple, by providing customers with a safe and decent home it allows them to realise their potential, enjoy their environment and contribute to their community.
As a Multi Trader at Hyde you will be working within our Property Services Team to carry out maintenance and repairs, ensuring our properties are maintained to the highest standard.
We’d like our Multi Trader to:
- Have excellent plumbing skills.
- Have some experience working another trade for example: tiling, painting and decorating.
- Have access to your own tools.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be a strong team player with a good work ethic.
- Have experience of social housing (desirable).
And the benefits of joining us…
- 39 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- 34 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Company van
- Fuel card
- A fantastic contributory pension scheme where Hyde will contribute double what you contribute (e.g. You contribute 3% and Hyde will contribute 6% - Hyde’s contribution is capped at 10%)
- Bonus scheme (based on company performance and not guaranteed)
- Life insurance (equivalent to 4x annual salary)
- Income protection
- Health care cash plan
- Sick pay
A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group, we strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.
Hyde is a disability confident employer and we are here to support you with any reasonable adjustments that you need throughout the recruitment process.