General Litigation Solicitors (South Wales)
We have exciting opportunities for General Litigation Solicitors to join a dynamic Law Firm based in Swansea and Cardiff. Due to on going growth the firm have a number of opportunities for experienced Litigation Solicitors to join their team.
- You will ideally be from 2 years PQE, although other levels of qualification will be considered if the 'fit' is right.
- Ideally have experience of working within the financial disputes sector or a strong litigation background.
- Technically excellent with strong academic background.
- Positive thinker, capable of finding innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills are essential both in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Have a methodical and analytical approach to complex situations.
- Contributes well to team work.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills to enable deadlines to be met and targets exceeded.
- Deliver consistently excellent client service.
- Demonstrate knowledge and interest in the financial markets.
- Driven to succeed.
You will handle a mixed caseload and provide critical support on a variety of financial and consumer dispute matters.
You will be required to travel to the Swansea off during probation/training period. However, you will then be offered hybrid working/genuine flexibility. Along with a very competitive salary with excellent benefits package.
Please get in touch with the recruitment team for more information!