GBP21,500 - GBP25,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
What's in it for me?
People Solutions are working with a local client to source a Receptionist for their office in Swindon.
This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, you will be the first point of contact for any clients visiting the offices.
- No Weekend Working
- Opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate
- You will be entitled to 25 days annual leave per year, plus all of the standard bank holidays on top of this
- You will also be enrolled into the company pension scheme.
Day to Day Duties
- The role will involve meeting and greeting clients to the offices both in person and on the telephone.
- You will also be providing administrative support to other members of staff across all areas, as the need dictates.
- You will be required to demonstrate a wide variety of administrative support skills throughout your role as you adapt to the needs of the expanding office.
- You will be required to be punctual, polite and of smart appearance. You will also need to demonstrate a welcoming and can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good listening skills to understand the need of the clients
- Ability to clearly and accurately relay messages, record information and update data bases & spreadsheets
- PC / IT Skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good Keyboard skills and an ability to type
- Punctuality essential
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to keep to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate sensibly and clearly both internally and also with clients, service providers and stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic
- Be a good team player
- Ability to work well in a team but also on their own initiative within closely defined guidelines.
- Smart appearance essential
Experience within a busy reception / office environment would be an advantage.
What training is provided?
Full system training as well as office specific process training will be provided.
Apply today by clicking below