Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
Salary up to GBP43,000
White City - London
Our client is looking for an Facilities Maintenance Engineer to cover a large cosmetics company HQ in White City, London. This is a brand new contract win for the client and is a state of the art office combined with a training centre on site!
As a Maintenance Engineer you'll be responsible for all reactive & pre-planned maintenance in a larger engineering team, minor installation work and any other general maintenance that may arise on a day to day basis - as a company they can offer 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays), pension plan, employee assistance program as well as other discount schemes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Carry out modifications and installations as well as project works when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Keeping logbooks up to date
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum NVQ/City and Guilds Level 2 or 3 qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 18th Edition (highly desirable)
- Well presented with previous client-facing experience
- Previous experience working in facilities maintenance
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office and ask for Josh!