Temporary HR Manager
Are you an experienced HR professional with a can-do attitude?
We have registered a fantastic new role with a well-renowned, educational organisation! Our client is looking for someone with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with an innate ability to build strong connections. The successful candidate will be key to the team s long-term success, as they provide exceptional HR support.
This is a full-time, fully officed-based role.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. This role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
Temporary HR Manager Responsibilities
- To provide advice and guidance to line managers and senior management on employee relations
- To provide consistent advice, guidance and support on all HR-related matters
- To monitor and manage staff absences
- To advise Payroll about all monthly adjustments, including new appointments, leavers, changes in contracts and any other additional payments
- To oversee the recruitment cycle for all new appointments
- To organise and coordinate complex recruitment campaigns
- To sit on interview panels and support and advise other panel members
- To maintain an accurate and compliant record of all employment-related matters
- To issue HR documentation in relation to the employee lifecycle
- To oversee and encourage the appraisal process, following up on recommendations or areas of concern in liaison with managers
- To work on HR-related projects as requested by the HR Director
- To coordinate and arrange relevant employee training programmes
Temporary HR Manager Rewards
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, the successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Valuable experience in a highly regarded organisation
The client has a quality focused approach, and they are looking for the ideal temporary worker to embrace their company ethos.
You will be working within an educational establishment who uphold a well-recognised reputation.
Temporary HR Manager Requirements
- Experience of working in a generalist HR role
- An excellent working knowledge of current employment law
- Practical experience of managing and advising on all types of employee casework
- A proven ability to handle complex people-issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of managing varied recruitment campaigns, chairing recruitment and shortlisting panels
- Strong organisational and prioritising abilities
- Excellent administrative skills
- The ability to write clear and concise minutes, letters, official documentation and advice on a range of complex issues
- Experience of improving processes and procedures
- The ability to maintain a calm, can-do approach to work
The client is based in Oxford, OX1. There is no available parking onsite, however there are excellent public transport links. This is an entirely office-based role.
Apply today, either online or directly to:
Hannah Bush Allen Associates (url removed)INDBOOST
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company in Oxfordshire recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit (url removed) and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. For our latest vacancies follow our Jobs on Twitter