8.00am 4.30pm Monday Thursday and 8.00am - 3.30pm Friday
Ideal Recruit are looking for a Logistics Operative to join our client in Henley-on-Thames. The candidate will facilitate the timely, accurate and safe flow of materials throughout the Company, from raw materials received into Goods Inwards to finished goods collected from Despatch.
- The Despatch element of the role will consist of collecting completed products from the Assembly Department, assembling and despatching finished goods to Sales Orders and completing the associated administrative processes, whilst maintaining the accuracy and stock rotation of finished goods and preventing their damage.
- Collecting completed batches of products from the Assembly Department.
- Booking finished goods onto the computer system.
- Maintaining the accuracy and First In, First Out (FIFO) stock rotation of finished goods, whilst ensuring they remain undamaged.
- Assembling finished goods ready for collection by couriers, in accordance with Assembly Notes provided by Sales Order Processing.
- Loading consignments onto couriers vehicles.
- Use of courier computer systems to generate shipping information.
- Contributing to keeping the department clean, tidy and safe.
- Methodical able to work to Company departmental procedures (ISO9001:2(Apply online only .
- Reliable understands and responds to the need for ensuring a quality service.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (cross-departmental).
- Calm and understanding.
- Good team worker
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- Flexible attitude to working.
- The ability to use basic computer packages and databases.
- The ability to use engineering measurement equipment.
- Understanding of drawings, procedures and work instructions.
- The ability to use a Fork Lift Truck and Walkie Stacker
For a confidential discussion contact Paige Recruit Warrington (phone number removed) or apply online
Unfortunately, due to a high number of applicants only those who are shortlisted for this position will be contacted, please take a look at our website for other positions available.