Store Manager Newcastle Great Working Hours! GBP40-42,000
Are you a Retail Manager or a Store Manager who wants a brand new challenge in a role where you will only work Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30 with no weekends? Can you engage your team and drive customer service to market-leading service standards? Do you want to join a business that has performed exceptionally well over the previous months and is now looking to grow further? If so, please read on!
Our client is a giant within their sector and with plans for growth and progression this is an exciting time to be a part of their business. As a Store Manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact within this brand but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career. This opportunity has come about due to an internal move by the current Store Manager.
The role as a Store Manager
To be our clients new Store Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a drive for delivering world class customer service.
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Amazing working hours - no weekends or evenings!
- Chance to earn 20% in bonuses every year
- Free car parking
- Driving customer service standards
- Delivering sales and ensuring site profitability
- Training, coaching and developing your team
- Maintaining company and brand standards as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving store and company key performance indicators
- Managing compliance and ensuring all audits are passed successfully and consistently
The salary on offer for this appointment is around GBP40-42,000 depending on experience with a bonus scheme where you can earn an additional GBP2000, 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays, as well as staff discount and various other benefits.
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.