Inbound Sales Advisor
Inbound Sales Advisor
Location - Nottingham
Salary 22,000 + Bonus 8700.00
Start Date: 8th January
Hours - You'll work a flexible 37.5-hour shift across the following hours: Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00, Saturdays: 08:00 - 18:00 and Sundays: 09:00 - 18:00.
Great Benefits package on offerfor this Inbound Sales role
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays) - Additionally the option to buy 5 extra days each year
- Investment in your career - Development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined progression opportunities
- Employee discounts - Access to discounted Sky TV and mobile packages, and discounts for loads of online and high street retailers
- Sales bonuses - Each month you'll get the chance to earn some extra take home pay
- Health and Wellbeing - Discounted gym membership, help towards essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, and physiotherapy
- Pension scheme - Matched employer contributions up to 5% of basic salary
- Life assurance - Employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
- A free annual protection plan - Access to discounted rates for family and friends too
- Incentives - Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Employee assistance programme - Free support and advice on relationships, physical and mental health, financial assistance and more
- And many more benefits - Including travel loans, car leasing and Cycle to Work and Salary Finance schemes
Here at CCA Recruitment we are teaming up with our Client who is the largest provider in aftercare for domestic appliances.
We are looking for an Inbound Sales Advisor who has previous sales experience to join their team, taking inbound calls from their customer base who wish to cancel their insurance and you will be looking at the route of the problem and retaining the customer
What does the Inbound sales role entail:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers who wish to cancel their insurance policy.
- Using your wit, charm and best sales patter to keep the customers insurance policy running.
- Building rapport with our customers and getting to know their needs
- Helping each customer find the right protection package for them
Our client has just opened new offices next to Nottingham train station, this is a hybrid working role so on average you will spend 2 days per week in the office and the rest of the time you can work at home. You'll just need to have broadband access.
Our client will provide you with training for this Inbound Sales Advisor , you just need to provide your sales knowledge/ retention experience and I'm sure you will be a great match.
If this is the role for you please apply today please make note, this role will start on the 8th January, please only apply if you are available to start on that date and have no pre-booked holidays for the first 6 weeks after the start date.
We do ask that you only apply if you have previous Sales or Retentions experience for this Inbound Sales role