A rare and exciting opportunity to join an FMCG Manufacturing business as it goes through a huge period of growth. The team are seeking a Supply/Demand Planner to join them in Chester. This opportunity comes with excellent progression potential and would be perfect for someone with experience in Supply Chain who is looking to further their career.
My client are an FMCG Manufacturing business with a big focus on Sustainability and making the planet a better place! They are seeking a Supply/Demand Planner to join them at their site in Chester.
Key responsibilities for the Supply/Demand Planner:
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to produce accurate demand forecasts
- Monitor inventory levels in line with production plans based on order volume and forecasts
- Reporting on KPIs such as OTIF, forecast accuracy and stock levels
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to align across all departments
The successful candidate for the role will be/have:
- Knowledge of Supply Chain within Manufacturing environment (ideally FMCG!)
- Analytical and comfortable with large data sets
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel
- Good relationship building skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
On offer for the successful candidate is:
- Salary of 30,000 - 35,000 per year
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working (3 days on site per week)
- Great progression potential - this business is fast growing!
- Parking on site